Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
O'Keefe sounding positive over transfers
I know Brands said we’re looking to offload but he made a lot of negative noises about signing players in the summer before we went and got James et al.

Suspect we might get one or two in depending on outs. Certainly if we shift Tosun we’ll need another striker.

I see what you mean with the Kean deal as we bought him to play for us, but if we manage to sell him for a substantial fee I’d say that was as success. Albeit not the type we were initially going for. It’s been a shame with him as he looked really poor for us, but has looked very sharp from what I have seen of him in France.

It’s not a bad business model if you still add quality players who are ready as well as the prospects, who either come good or you can sell on.

That's the great thing about buying highly rated youth prospects. Even if it doesn't work out for them at the club, you can usually at least turn a profit. I much prefer that rather than a deal like Delph on a shelf.

Watch a fair but of 3.Liga (don’t ask).

Reminds me a bit of DCL to be honest, call, got a bit of pace and holds the ball up well. Probably a bit better outside the box, but I guess we’ll see at this level.
Exciting signing I’ve been hoping we go for, but I think Bayern will be having an extremely favourable buy back if they sell him to us.

Sign him up.
Why you watching 3.Liga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back