Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally wrote this less than 2 months ago

You know a few posts ago where I wrote if you dont understand then....

Do you know what a 'high line' is or what 'sitting back' means, or even 'playing on the front foot' ?

Understand those comments and you'll understand the argument.

Do you know what a 'high line' is or what 'sitting back' means, or even 'playing on the front foot' ?

He's pulling your pants down here Zat.

Just say these words "Michael Vincent Keane is an amazing CB and I was wrong to waffle on for 2 years about a high line".

He's pulling your pants down here Zat.

Just say these words "Michael Vincent Keane is an amazing CB and I was wrong to waffle on for 2 years about a high line".

Name one team who has won one of the top 5 leagues in recent seasons who plays with a deep defence...

Just one...

Hmmm so in your post earlier today to goat you indicated you’ve never said we have to play a high line, but now you’re saying you only called Keane a total liability with no positional awareness and didn’t want him anywhere near the 11 even though he’s playing well in our current system was because we need to play a high line and he’s only good when we don’t. Definitely no contradiction there.

Best Cb at he club since Carlo came in and faster than you give him credit for. I’ll leave it at that.

Hmmm so in your post earlier today to goat you indicated you’ve never said we have to play a high line, but now you’re saying you only called Keane a total liability with no positional awareness and didn’t want him anywhere near the 11 even though he’s playing well in our current system was because we need to play a high line and he’s only good when we don’t. Definitely no contradiction there.

Best Cb at he club since Carlo came in and faster than you give him credit for. I’ll leave it at that.

If we play deep then Keane is good.

If we play any other way than were doing now then hes bad.

Make sense?

I dont care how we play as long as we win.

Some of you are massively overrating a player whose a liability outside of a deep defence.

If we play deep then Keane is good.

If we play any other way than were doing now then hes bad.

Make sense?

I dont care how we play as long as we win.

Some of you are massively overrating a player whose a liability outside of a deep defence.
Zat- I don’t care how we play if we win.

Everton are winning and in the thick of the race for top 4

Also Zat- We should sell one of the key players who has us in that position because we can’t play like Bayern with him in the team

Zat- I don’t care how we play if we win.

Everton are winning and in the thick of the race for top 4

Also Zat- We should sell one of the key players who has us in that position because we can’t play like Bayern with him in the team

Youre talking about posts of mine before we played this 4 CB defence.

Now youre somehow trying to say my views are wrong whilst ignoring the system change.

Its bizarre.

If you want to continue playing a deep defence for the next 3-5 years then why not just say that as why you want Keane in the side long term?

Youre talking about posts of mine before we played this 4 CB defence.

Now youre somehow trying to say my views are wrong whilst ignoring the system change.

Its bizarre.

If you want to continue playing a deep defence for the next 3-5 years then why not just say that as why you want Keane in the side long term?
The tactics we're employing right now are suited to our defence and what we have now. This is what Ancelotti does tactically, he plays to our teams strengths, he doesn't have a "philosophy" that he rigidly sticks to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back