Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ings isn't going anywhere. This was reported on earlier in the week; he just wants a release clause in his new deal allowing him to go to an 'elite club' should they bid for him.

I see Danny Ings is stalling in signing a new contract , word is there could be other clubs interested ?
Just saying Like !:dodgy:

He seems to think he can get into a champions league team, I'm not convinced, but you never know, I guess if hes on a free he might do, but he wont be first choice.

would take him on a free in 18 months but no chance paying big money for 29 yr old with his past injury history.
though apparently hes deluded enough to only be interested in a move to the so-called elite clubs.
Very rare that a player wants a clause like that 'on the off chance' I think. Chances are he and his agent are fully aware that there are teams who may trigger it if they're asking for it to be put in.

Neither of those two clubs have a wage bill like we do though.

Nothing we can do about that mate until the summer when a few are out of contract.

Signing a proper rotation option to DCL could be the difference between europe or not. Qualifying for europe or even CL would more than pay for a signings wages from now until the summer.

Think if we dont take a gamble this window we'll end up 7th/8th kicking ourselves at the seasons end thinking what might have been.

West Ham after en nesyri
Wolves after Willian Jose

nO pLaYeRs AvAiLaBlE iN jAnUaRy DoH
I am hoping that the ambition of our club is to become a regular top four team under CA over the next three or four seasons.

To get to that level we need to sign players good enough to play in a top four team.

We can sign hundreds if not thousands of players but are they good enough ?

Surely we above all clubs should understand that signing players is a huge risk as you try to avoid an inflated squad full of hugely expensive players that you don't want.

So, in my opinion, we should apply the top four test to any player that is linked to us.

i'll post the same photo until he sells or buys someone

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back