Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Might be"

You're right Carlo isn't here for that but isn't that what Brands is supposed to be here for? To align the short term ambitions of the manager with the long term ambitions of the club?

Signing 29 year old players like James and Allan is alright when they will be starters and improve us. Josh King isn't really that but if he's all that's left out there I will take him.

I want us to capitalize on this year as much as we can but it is a little concerning that in 6 months a 29 year old Josh King looking for a last big contract is all he can turn up as an option.
Josh King wont need a bedding-in period, hes probably, worst case got 2 years left at the top.

I was all for it at 1 point, less so at another, but as others have said, he ticks boxes, can play all across the front, knows the league and probably wont expect to start every week.

Good little squad option, I'm not a fan of this view, cos Tosun is bad, but hes an improvement there for sure, but yes, we shouldn't be looking to improve on very bad players, cos that's very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.