Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it is Carlo that wants King and not Brands, sounds like alot on here slating the signing. Do we back or slate Carlo if he wants King? I know I will back him and don`t actually think king will be that bad for us, better than what we have and fits the blueprint of Everton forwards. Quick, fairly tall and good in the air...

He has to earn his spot in the team though. I have faith in Carlo to reward him if he does and I trust that if he hasnt been given opportunities then Carlo hasnt thought he earned them.
I need to see Carlo bring a young player into the team consistently before I'm going to believe that he will do it

Is it? Because we're about to sign Josh King for our bench and he's not even a good championship player.
Yes it is. If King had only ever played in the Championship I would agree with you. He has proven himself to be decent enough in this league despite his poor form for Bournemouth this season.

I also do not expect him to walk into the starting line up. He takes Gordon's spot on the bench.

I don't rate him, but if we sign him for no longer than 2 years and not on ridiculous wages I'll be happy enough to be proven wrong. Will always support anyone who pulls on the blue shirt.

Yes it is. If King had only ever played in the Championship I would agree with you. He has proven himself to be decent enough in this league despite his poor form for Bournemouth this season.

I also do not expect him to walk into the starting line up. He takes Gordon's spot on the bench.
And next year he'll take Niasse and Bernard's spots in the garbage bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.