• We should buy a new captain in this transfer window

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • It isn't important who is our captain, so cheese on toast

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelavic/Cahill/Osman/Gueye/Heitinga/Distin/Fellaini

Any of the above. That said, everyone in a blue shirt, subs included, did us proud tonight.

Interesting...didn't see that bit.

Heits has got some aggro banter

Heitinga lamped him in the face as he won the ball. Bendtner already had a face mask on for a broken nose a while back so it took it out of him a bit. That point on he was owned.

Me and my dad were picking up on Johnny's antics all game. We both agreed that it's players like him you want on your side. I love him.

Me and my dad were picking up on Johnny's antics all game. We both agreed that it's players like him you want on your side. I love him.

I agree, it is like what Cahill once was like..always winding up the opposition..giving it large on the wid up and making players forget that they bare playing a footy match.

I would give every player at least an 8 out of 10 for their performance tonight because everyone was faultless. Too difficult to pick a MOTM but at a push I would say Heitinga. If he keeps going like that then Jagielka wont have a sniff.

Also we need to give Distin a new contract (if we havnt already) because he has been player of the season in my opinion and how he still has so much pace at his age is a mystery.

i would give it to heitinga but the fact we absolutely smashed them and it wuda been about 4/5-0 for better finishing and a worsers keeper, i feel a defender shouldn't be winning it for me. So i give it to gueye, finally showing the promise in the first team, thought he was terrific for one so young, he could have crapped himself and tried to see as less of the ball as he wanted, but he was up their taking corners and a great assist, was sad to see kyriakos go off, until 3 minutes later - performance of the season by a country mile for the blues

too many good performances to choose from. i`ve never seen neville play like that EVER and cahill hasnt played as good for years - credit where its due. fellaini was awsome and kept sessignon quiet as a mouse. ozzie had his best game for yonks and heitinga was brilliant ..........i`m gonna sit on the fence

everyone done there part and has a shout for motm.

but i voted for gibson , i was impressed by his covering most of all. whenever anyone went forward and lost the lost , he was there to cover the gaps and clean up.but as stated motm could go to anyone of 6 or 7.

3 great partnerships - heitinga + distin , gibson + fellaini , cahill + jelavic , all 3 sets worked like a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back