Votes: 5 2.8%
  • We should buy a new captain in this transfer window

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • It isn't important who is our captain, so cheese on toast

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
plenty of boss performances, I gave it to gayer, for a young lad, not many starts (or games) under his belt this was a big big game and he showed a quality performance. John H and Sylvia are a boss pairing. Jelly is turning into a decent slotter too.

Sometimes, I really love being a blue

You could have given it to any of them tonight! we were up and at them from the off! Im just awe of Fellaini at the min though! he is everywhere. I have to say i think he is one of the best in the prem in his postition! nothig gets past him. He is so strong and never gives the ball away! Just recently he has been getting forward when we need him too. He looks just as good up that end of the pitch!

There were a few others that stood out. Jelavic was a constant threat and showed good link up play along with Cahill who is back to his busy best!

They were all top drawer tonight and it was a pleasure to watch!

Bring on the ****E now!!!!!!!!

You could go further than that mate, not trying to be biased but he is one of the best in the world for me. if we were a top european clubs, real would be offering us around £40 mill for him, he can play any of the 3 midfield positions in the centre and he never seems to lose a 50/50, is always there for us in the big games aswell. just wish he would have chipped in witha couple more goals this season because of his height and he is so deadly in the air, i think maybe the afro gets in the way sometimes, but wouldn't have it any other way. The kid is well beyond his years, 15 more years please fella

It's great when it's difficult to pick a MoM for good reasons. Sided with Jelavic as his positioning, effort, link-up play were outstanding and his finishing won the game but could have been even better.

He made one tackle that I could gladly rub one out to, sublime.

He also kicked Bendtner around the 25th minute mark, very snidely. I loved it.

Also loved how the impact was nearly equal and Johnny walked away like an absolute BOSS, while Bendtner was on the ground crying like a little girl and stuff.

Been on some Sunderland forums and they all saying how good fellaini was !!! So glad he singed that new deal !!!

Not simple really - from the back: Tim Howard covered every problem - punching clear when he had to, Pip was so-so (occasionally out of position) but Johnny (excellent) & Bainesy (good both in defence & in attack) covered his ass - Sylvain was a monster as well. In mid Ossie was really effective- causing all sorts of trouble, Fellaini was as cool as ever, Gibbo was a rock - adding that much needed middle-of-the-park presence that's been sadly lacking all season - Gueye gave a nice performance with 2-3 crucial moments. Timmy was immense, Jeli was unmarkable...

I could nominate 7 or 8 players but I'm giving it to Darren Gibson..

John Heitingaâ€￾@Johnheitinga

Who was the man of the match of #Sunderland vs. #Everton? The answer: NOOOOOOBODY! This was a great team performance!

YourEvertonâ€￾@YourEvertonReply

Moyes: "I found it hard to think of somebody who didn't play well tonight. It was a great performance and we deserved to win."

Jelavic
Fellaini
Heitinga

Is the order so far, i thought Jelavic could have done better to be honest! Missed 2 or 3 opportunities! Still a great performance though

I gave it to Gueye not purely on performance but because I was expecting him to bottle it. I wouldn't even have blamed him much. Young lad, inexperienced etc he could have been quiet like we've seen all too often with Rodwell. Yet he was excellent and deserved a goal. He has real quality in his locker. Sunderland fans were very impressed with him and I'm made up for him. Hopefully he can look to get more game time in the immediate future. 900k could be another masterstroke.

If I based the ratings purely on performance, though: Jelavic/Fellaini, Heitinga, Gueye/Cahill.

Went with Jelly but easily (and I mean easily) could have gone for Fellaini, Osman, or Heitinga as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back