Votes: 5 2.8%
  • We should buy a new captain in this transfer window

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • It isn't important who is our captain, so cheese on toast

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny followed very closely by Felli for me , a real team effort and everyone done a more than adequate job , well played blue boys .

Would just like to say how it's incredible how we've taken Osman for granted over the years. He's superb and maybe worth an England place as well I'd say. Brilliant from so many players. Was expecting to see Drenthe as well, but clearly he's "been at the bollox" one too many times and Gueye played an excellent game instead. There was so much awesomeness about last nights performance and it's rewarded with a Wembley derby semi final.

Nobody can be faulted to be honest as I think we were outstanding as a team, and I don't think there were any outstanding individuals.

Thought Heitinga was immense (again), Gueye had his best game yet for us - i was worried when i saw him in the starting X1 but he played quality.Jelavic looks to have the finishing instinct weve been lacking, Fellaini ran the midfield & the team looks alot more solid with Gibson in the middle. Everyone gave 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back