Votes: 52 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening right now:
New-SAFC-Kit-16-17.jpg

burnley-hk-1617-258x340.png

Never noticed that before. Cheers!

Not sure I want the name Gregg anywhere near Everton again...

On this, I remember many years back, driving home from the game and listening to the Merseyside phone in. Might have been sometime around the whole Kings Dock stuff. Some fella was banging on about how Gregg was a terrible person, was dodgy this, dodgy that, then said , Its a shame really, but I'm going to have to not buy anymore of his sausage rolls.

What about advertising alcohol
Both can have devastating effects on people and the lives of their families. However, gambling adds another insidious aspect in that it opens the door to the prospect of match fixing too.
Furthermore, alcohol can have a social role to play. I see no social role in gambling away your living, online, to an African syndicate.

Best option, I'd like to see no advertising on our shirts at all. As if any is really needed in a sport sloshing with the stuff.

Both can have devastating effects on people and the lives of their families. However, gambling adds another insidious aspect in that it opens the door to the prospect of match fixing too.
Furthermore, alcohol can have a social role to play. I see no social role in gambling away your living, online, to an African syndicate.

Best option, I'd like to see no advertising on our shirts at all. As if any is really needed in a sport sloshing with the stuff.

We will be getting 2 new shirt sponsors. Probably SportsPesa for the front of the shirt to replace Chang and some other firm on the arm, hopefully a small "USM" for MEGA-BUCKS

I don't have words to express my disappointment with this. Sold out to the money snakes. Everton are, were , better than that. No amount of money is worth our dignity. Really fed up.

I don't have words to express my disappointment with this. Sold out to the money snakes. Everton are, were , better than that. No amount of money is worth our dignity. Really fed up.

We've been sponsored by betting companies for years mate, they just haven't been our shirt sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back