Votes: 28 6.6%
  • Atari

Votes: 40 9.4%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 52 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not Football clubs faults that the biggest sponsorships going are gambling/alcohol companies!
Who are these companies key demographics? Football fans? so naturally they'll pay more than sofa companies or computer manufacturers to have their company logos emblazoned upon the kits!
Yes i suppose it would be nice to make a social stand and refuse sponsorship from this kind of company, but then you'd have to remove Chang taps from within the ground and the betting kiosk!
Simply put Everton need to grow its revenue streams and this is the key way they can do it. I want Everton to be successful rather than Socially Moral! Sell our souls to buy the trophies i say!

Its not Football clubs faults that the biggest sponsorships going are gambling/alcohol companies!
Who are these companies key demographics? Football fans? so naturally they'll pay more than sofa companies or computer manufacturers to have their company logos emblazoned upon the kits!
Yes i suppose it would be nice to make a social stand and refuse sponsorship from this kind of company, but then you'd have to remove Chang taps from within the ground and the betting kiosk!
Simply put Everton need to grow its revenue streams and this is the key way they can do it. I want Everton to be successful rather than Socially Moral! Sell our souls to buy the trophies i say!

Cars, airlines, tires, insurance, airlines, banking. I think these are the 6 biggest sponsorships in £££ value in the PL.

Cars, airlines, tires, insurance, airlines, banking. I think these are the 6 biggest sponsorships in £££ value in the PL.
Yes but for a team like us at the moment we're looking at the top end of the others which is gambling and alcohol any company outside of top 4/5 will struggle to attract them

SportPesa. Nailed on.

tumblr_lpffr66vZy1qzs09vo1_500.gif

Seems very low-market for a club supposedly on the up.

This is the type of sponsorship you'd expect the newly promoted clubs to be announcing.

5 years, really haven't we learned anything. We couldn't get out of the Chang deal because of the ridiculous length, just poor vision. Saying we win something or qualify for Champions league the major players would want a piece, this would want to be in at least the £10m per annum range or it's another failure by suntan Bob in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back