Votes: 28 6.6%
  • Atari

Votes: 40 9.4%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 52 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plot suddenly thickens regarding Usmanov here doesn't it? I know @The Esk has a strong viewpoint in terms of why Usmanov is unlikely to jump on-board with Moshiri, but no smoke without fire rings true here I believe. The fact that Joyce has highlighted it now makes me think that Usmanov remaining at Arsenal isn't all that cut and dried.

I normally pay a lot of attention to @The Esk because he knows a hell of a lot more than me. In this case I have a sneaky feeling that he may be wrong. Usmanov can invest less money into Everton and have a massive say on how he thinks a football club can be successful, compared to Arsenal were it appears he is out muscled by Kroenke.

If we had Usmanov and Moshiri in charge with Kenwright as a representative then I would be really excited about our future.

Then again maybe 2+2 = 5.

USM-holdings.jpg

Doesn't make much sense for a holding company to have their logo on a shirt, does it? Wonder if we'll get an assortment of their companies over the years (is it allowed to rotate sponsors on the shirt?). Doubt we'll see airbnb/spotify and the like, they're minority investors in those companies. It's the big Russian companies that they own outright.

The plot suddenly thickens regarding Usmanov here doesn't it? I know @The Esk has a strong viewpoint in terms of why Usmanov is unlikely to jump on-board with Moshiri, but no smoke without fire rings true here I believe. The fact that Joyce has highlighted it now makes me think that Usmanov remaining at Arsenal isn't all that cut and dried.

The Esk has a brilliant mind, but he doesn't know everything.!!!!!!

I normally pay a lot of attention to @The Esk because he knows a hell of a lot more than me. In this case I have a sneaky feeling that he may be wrong. Usmanov can invest less money into Everton and have a massive say on how he thinks a football club can be successful, compared to Arsenal were it appears he is out muscled by Kroenke.

If we had Usmanov and Moshiri in charge with Kenwright as a representative then I would be really excited about our future.

Then again maybe 2+2 = 5.
Just let Billy Boy make the tea and brush up, with Elstone helping him out.

I love the idea that Elstone has been sweating his nads off traipsing round Africa trying to woo an iffy betting company, and on his jubilant return, Mosh puts his arm round his shoulder, whispers 'Bob...I got this' and gently steers him towards to the boardroom door.

Great post, chuckled over that, but the last bit should be, forcibly shoved him towards the exit door, with a bottle of Piz Buin shoved between his cheeks.

Facebook and Microsoft

Lets bring that Mark whatshisname and Bill Gates on board as well, they've both got a few quid.

As an aside Usmanov invested very early on in facebook and cashed out a little whilst ago for huge profits

those two are very very astute investors

Oh yeah and USM owns a big slice of VKontakte - the russian equaivalent of facebook as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back