Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry: Age is nothing but a number via NSNO

Everton midfielder Gareth Barry says he understands why there were more than a few raised eyebrows when he signed a three year deal at Goodison Park in 2014.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

What The Papers Say – 13 October via Official EFC

04c5c38ef2a34ada843b675ae37d4783.jpg
The views on this page are taken from the local and national media and do not necessarily reflect the views of Everton. In Thursday’s issue of The Daily Telegraph, football news correspondent Matt Law…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Ball of Fire – a roaring success via NSNO

Last night NSNO were treated to seats at a one-off performance of the excellent Evertonian play, Ball of Fire, a play that tells the story of Everton legend Alan Ball.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Deulofeu: Barcelona are my past, Everton are my future via NSNO

Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu says that although he has fond memories of working with Pep Guardiola at Barcelona he wants to take all three points when the Blues face Guardiola's Manchester City on Saturday.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Pep Guardiola and Ronald Koeman are two Barcelona legends facing each other this weekend… but where are the rest of the 1992 dream team? via Daily Mail

ADAM SHERGOLD: This Saturday sees Manchester City face Everton, with two members of Barcelona's 'Dream Team' of the early 1990s – Pep Guardiola and Ronald Koeman – facing one another.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Everton’s Farhad Moshiri to visit two sites for proposed new stadium via The Guardian

• Major shareholder to inspect Bramley Moore dock and Stonebridge Cross
• Preferred Mersey waterfront site could cost club £30m
Everton’s efforts to relocate from Goodison Park will gather pace on Friday when Farhad Moshiri, the club’s major shareholder, visits two proposed sites for a new stadium.

Moshiri is scheduled to lead an Everton delegation paying site visits to Bramley Moore dock, the club’s preferred option on the Mersey waterfront, and Stonebridge Cross in Croxteth. The British-Iranian billionaire and club chairman, Bill Kenwright, have been in negotiations with Peel Holdings, owner of the dockland site, and Liverpool City Council over the latest stadium proposal for several months.

Related: Everton’s Oumar Niasse: ‘It’s really sad. I don’t think I deserve this’

Continue reading…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back