Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton’s Oumar Niasse: ‘It’s really sad. I don’t think I deserve this’ via The Guardian

The striker was signed for £13.5m towards the end of Roberto Martínez’s reign at Everton and is refusing to give up on his Premier League dream despite being left without a locker and training with the under-23s
Oumar Niasse was told by Ronald Koeman that he was not wanted at Everton after one 45-minute appearance in pre-season. The Senegal striker was stripped of his shirt number and he was ordered to train with the club’s under-23 squad. But it is a finer detail that shines a light on just how far the 26-year-old has fallen since what was a dream £13.5m transfer from Lokomotiv Moscow last February.

“I’m in the dressing-room with the under-23s but I don’t have a locker,” Niasse says. “The other players have where they put their stuff but I don’t. I come with my bag and I just have a place that I know. I put my bag down, I train and after, I put everything in my car and go home.”

Related: Gareth Farrelly: ‘I still think all the time that I am part of the 10% that live’

Related: Everton’s Enner Valencia chased by police while being carried off

Continue reading…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Kevin De Bruyne has chance of playing for Manchester City against Everton via The Guardian

• Forward is making faster-than-expected recovery from hamstring injury
• De Bruyne could also face Barcelona in midweek Champions League match
Kevin De Bruyne has an outside chance of being available for Manchester City’s league meeting with Everton on Saturday due to his injured hamstring healing quicker than expected.

The Belgian forward’s will undergo a late fitness test ahead of the visit of Ronald Koeman’s side to the Etihad Stadium and he could also be fit for Wednesday’s trip to Barcelona for City’s third Champions League group match of the season.

Continue reading…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Everton outcast Niasse reveals the extent to which he has been frozen out at Goodison Park… he doesn’t even have a locker with the youth team via Daily Mail

Unwanted Niasse has been told to find a new club by Toffees boss Ronald Koeman following a dismal spell after former boss Roberto Martinez took him to Goodison Park in a £13.5m deal
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

The Everton Quiz: Man City via Official EFC

8f5ef4ad7ae64e32bbc619b1b04d62c2.jpg
Everton and Manchester City have traded everything from victories to players to managers down the years. Which has come in very handy when constructing this quiz – here are 10 teasers that look back a…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back