Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton’s Ross Barkley has responded to ‘alarm bell’ of being dropped and is en route to being a ‘complete footballer,’ says Kevin Kilbane via Daily Mail

The 22-year-old did not feature in the 1-1 draw with Manchester City earlier this month but marked his place back in the side with a man-of-the-match performance and goal in Sunday's triumph.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

From my seat: West Ham Utd (H) via ToffeeWeb

A good day out and I was delighted to see Barkley at last start to look like the player many forecast he would become and I can but hope he comes good for the rest of the season. Coming off the ground it was Lukaku and Barkley who were on most people’s lips. I must give a mention for Oviedo as he seems to be improving with the game time he is getting. I hope Ron sticks with him awhile; he can get better still, I reckon.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Yes, Ross via ToffeeWeb

Though nervy at times we were resolute in the second half and did well to stand firm from a series of corners. We were however dangerous on the counter attack and this is how we sealed the game when two of our most impressive performers on the day combined to hammer the death nail for West Ham United.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Everton To Pay Living Wage via Official EFC

381ec2fb84bb47b4ac0e0b0d7c170add.jpg
Everton Football Club have become only the second Premier League club to sign up with the Living Wage Foundation to pay the real Living Wage which meets the cost of living. Everton’s accreditation has…
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Yes, Ross! via ToffeeWeb

Though nervy at times we were resolute in the second half and did well to stand firm from a series of corners. We were however dangerous on the counter attack and this is how we sealed the game when two of our most impressive performers on the day combined to hammer the death nail for West Ham United.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Everton’s Ronald Koeman dropped Phil Jagielka to ‘protect’ him after Manchester City nightmare via Daily Mail

Ronald Koeman has stressed his desire to 'protect' Phil Jagielka after leaving him out of Sunday's 2-0 win over West Ham. The Everton captain was replaced by Ramiro Funes Mori.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back