Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton enquire about West Brom striker Saido Berahino as manager Ronald Koeman eyes more firepower via Daily Mail

Everton are close to finalising a deal worth up to £11million for Charlton teenage forward Ademola Lookman but Ronald Koeman wants to add a striker who can have an immediate impact.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Oh what fun it is to see Everton finally win away again via ToffeeWeb

As victories go, this one was sorely needed. It wasn’t pretty, especially in a dour first half, and neither was it completely convincing but Ronald Koeman’s side rediscovered some important aspects of their makeup and their play on their travels that could once again form the foundations of a charge for the European places.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Everton enquire about Saido Berahino as Inter Milan and Roma eye cut-price £300,000 deal for West Brom striker via Daily Mail

Everton are close to finalising a deal worth up to £11million for Charlton teenage forward Ademola Lookman but Ronald Koeman wants to add a striker who can have an immediate impact.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Stoke and Everton among the Premier League clubs keeping a close eye on Napoli misfit Manolo Gabbiadini via Daily Mail

Stoke and Everton are monitoring developments with Manolo Gabbiadini at Napoli after the Italian club intimated they were ready to let him go. The Premier League duo are also keen on Saido Berahino.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Chelsea want to loan starlet Ruben Loftus-Cheek out to a Premier League club while Mario Balotelli has held talks over a potential return to England via Daily Mail

SIMON JONES – THE TRANSFER COLUMN: Chelsea are willing to let Ruben Loftus-Cheek out on loan but want him to play regular football. They would prefer him to play at a Premier League rival.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Antonio Valencia is Manchester United’s unsung hero while Nathaniel Chalobah gets his chance in Chelsea’s winning team – 10 THINGS WE LEARNED via Daily Mail

The festive fixtures saw Chelsea extend their winning run to 12 games as Jamie Cureton continues to find the back of the net at the age of 41, RALPH ELLIS sifted through the statistics.
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

From my seat: Leicester City (A) via ToffeeWeb

Not the best game you will ever see I didn’t meet a fan who doesn’t take a win first and if the icing can be added then fine but, for a fans' peace of mind i'ts always the win. I always want to win with silky joined up stuff but if I had to choose between the two… well?
Read Full Article

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back