Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where will you be that day?

South of you mate. But my mate runs a bar where I am this week and will have it sorted, I tortured him into getting FSC because of your super links.

I will be finished up exactly an hour before, which just leaves me, beer & Everton. If there's some pretty girls to talk to in the vicinity then it's the perfect scenario.

Well what do you know?

For once, I'm not seeing the Everton vs. Fulham match on either FSC or FSC+.

I'll keep an eye on it though.

Getting up early for this one...

On a side note: I'm hopeing the deuce plays well, just not well enough for the (W)

Getting up early for this one...

On a side note: I'm hopeing the deuce plays well, just not well enough for the (W)

Early? I have it listed 10 AM. Even with a Ruby's commemorative hangover... or are you implying you're gonna drown some Sat nite sorrows? Bite yer tongue!

Don't worry... Fulham have Zamora out and bigger fish to fry, later in the week. I heard Demps looked good at Hamburg though. didnt get to watch.

Bit of late notice - I only spotted it cos I'm home, but Everton v Citeh is being replayed on FSC right now (Friday 16 July 1 pm edt) if you don't for some reason have a dvr / dvd from the first time (I don't)

Bit of late notice - I only spotted it cos I'm home, but Everton v Citeh is being replayed on FSC right now (Friday 16 July 1 pm edt) if you don't for some reason have a dvr / dvd from the first time (I don't)

Turned it on late (85th min) but caught it just in time to see Fellaini's pirouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back