Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on ESPN deportes and ESPN 3 im pretty sure. I got an email from espn that lists the soccer games available on espn3 over the weekend and Everton-Sunderland is at 2:55 eastern on Monday.

It would most likely be on ESPN Deportes but I hadn't seen it listed as of earlier today.

WTF??? Sunderland game not showing up on "replay" on ESPN3. Was it just on live, but not replay? My experience with ESPN3 with other sports is that whatever is shown live is also shown via replay. Is this not true for EPL? I have Fios if that matters.

Replays for everything except EPL it seems. But for some reason you can watch a replay of 3 or so EPL games from August and Sept, but none that were played since. If I would have known I would have watched it some at the office.

Last edited:
Ditto EFC NY - usually all the EPL games that ESPN airs are available for replay. Did they lose the rights or something? I am the same as you - got home, all comfy, ready to watch the game...and nada. Damn. This is a recent deal, I just watched something a couple of weeks ago I thought. They also redid their soccerpage - it sucks versus the old version.

We should also check tomorrow, there's sometimes a delay.

FSC+ Saturday, November 27
6:00PM Everton v West Brom

Looking ahead:

ESPN2 Saturday, December 4
10:00AM Chelsea v Everton

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure ESPN3 lost the rights to replay all EPL games. I was only able to find one answer via Google, and it basically said that ESPN3 can no long replay all games, and those games that it can replay (I don't know the criteria) will only be available for 7 days. This is obviously a new development as the Bolton match was available 30 minutes after the match was over.

If you go the ESPN3 site now and sort through to Soccer->EPL and All Games, their are only 3 games available for replay, dating back to August.

How lame. I was definitely using that site to watch games that played during weird hours. No one else even has the games. WTF? Did Fox Soccer Channel put the kibbosh on this, and if so, I mean, really???????

Everton vs. Wigan on at 5pm eastern (delayed) on FSC. Another day of avoiding facebook (GOT updates everything!).

Exactly. You basically have to stay off the internet all day so you don't see the score. Can't watch many of the other games either for fear of them spilling the beans during the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back