Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got so much going on tomorrow I may just have to follow it via the net (or a stream if possible...) Can't wait until 4pm.

Same boat here, moreso because the quality of streaming video is crappy compared to High-Def goodness on the 60-inch. Having endured 3-consecutive streaming LA Galaxy preseason games it reminded me how hard on the eyes those are. I'm definitely going to have to forsake The Internets until FSC plays the game on delay so as to not know the score and watch it 'live'

Gonna be hard, but I'm gonna try to "not look"...very hard I think...I think I'm gonna try to golf in the AM tommorrow to avoid the temptation to look. Gonna be hard tho...

Gonna be hard, but I'm gonna try to "not look"...very hard I think...I think I'm gonna try to golf in the AM tommorrow to avoid the temptation to look. Gonna be hard tho...

I looked because I'm working in the afternoon, so I won't get to actually see it until tomorrow morning. The joy of retail.

Thats a rough one, I called my boss when i found out the Derby match was going to be on espn, told him i had to be out of work by 230 here on the east coast.

Anyone know if the Swansea and West Brom games are on US TV later this month? I'm on holiday in Orlando thus missing both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back