Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrm No Eggsy it won;t happen.You know it and sadly I know it.
I know but it won’t stop me trying.
Everton belongs to us, not to some useless Persian, not to some pathetic thespian and certainly not to some crooked fat masticating moron.
CHASE THE PACK OF EM INTO THE MERSEY.

Don’t know why but I got a feeling a lot of people are going to be eating their words in a months time; I genuinely think he will get us going again and is out to prove himself.

Not in a month’s time, I shouldn’t have thought.....maybe two or three months down the road.

He had an awful start at Palace this time last year....only took one point from his first five games.

Surely every manager wants to play attractive football if it gets them results. I think if we stabilise the ship and Sam gets some funds, he would change his approach to games. TBF he has never had the opportunity to showcase what his ideal team would play like.

If he comes in and we continue to suck on field and hit the bottom, there will be fan carnage I fear. For him and those fools above.

That doesn’t even come close to describe what the atmosphere will be like if he does not hit the ground running.

Which I think is unlikely :(

DbSphSt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back