Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha, i bet you were one of those people that hated the fact a scouser became your highest ever scorer. You do realise that will always stand, no way, in this trigger happy world united have become will you get a striker that will stay with them long enough to pass rooney's scoring record.

Seen on Facebook a red put a picture up of fans holding up a sign from when Rooney left us saying dead to us.

I replied with a picture of them burning a Gerrard shirt. The reply to that was 'that was a bluenose who burnt the shirt'.

Didn't have the heart to tell him the picture was from sky news and their own rawk thread

You should have been merciless on the clown.

The amount of world wide fans Wayne has is mesmerising, if you look at the influx of comments from all over the world today on EFC official Facebook it's a positive imo.

Ok, so they're plastic (a good few already saying they're evertonians because of his move...) but it's all good money and exposure for our club.

Can't get excited about this, wish him all the best As a successful Rooney now means a successful Everton but otherwise think it's a dreadful move.

Replacing a guarantee of 20+ goals with a fella that couldn't get in the side that finished one place above us last year isn't progress.

I'll be honest, I'm not in favour of him returning. However I think he will be an asset not only on the training ground, but also in the recruitment of other targets, particularly young players. What an education sandro has had as a 21 year old, firstly training with messi and now with Rooney.

Can't get excited about this, wish him all the best As a successful Rooney now means a successful Everton but otherwise think it's a dreadful move.

Replacing a guarantee of 20+ goals with a fella that couldn't get in the side that finished one place above us last year isn't progress.

That's of course if you are foolish enough to make the assumption that Rooney is Lukaku's replacement...

Duhhhhh

Rooney doesnt replace Rom, he replaces Kone.

Rom hasnt even left yet.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back