Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

So you would rather us sign Axel Oskar Andresson from KR Rekjavic, purely because he would be an unknown player?
No, I did not say that. I just think shopping that way forms part of a sustainable transfer strategy and allows us the chance to generate much bigger profits on player trading, as Brighton have done. I'm not advocating a team of unknowns, just that it might pay off to take a calculated risk on maybe one such player, per year.

? Villa won’t loan him to us.

Or you mean Garner mate?

Im saying that per Jacek Kulig Diarra can be similar to Gana. Also Iroegbunam looks similar to Onana.

So having Diarra & Iroegnunam could mean weve replaced Onana + Gana we expect to go in a year.

Then we'd have Diarra, Iroegbunam and Garner in 12months time. We'd only need to sell Doucoure this summer and replace him and were then seeing a long term midfield group.

Im saying that per Jacek Kulig Diarra can be similar to Gana. Also Iroegbunam looks similar to Onana.

So having Diarra & Iroegnunam could mean weve replaced Onana + Gana we expect to go in a year.

Then we'd have Diarra, Iroegbunam and Garner in 12months time. We'd only need to sell Doucoure this summer and replace him and were then seeing a long term midfield group.
I have no idea about the lad. He is like 6 ft. Maybe as you said his playing style is similar to Onana.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back