Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Hopefully more of a LW than AM

Central player, comes deep for the ball and drives forwards.

Playing for Strasbourg will be on Chelseas list at they own his club.

He was hot propety last summer, linked to half the premier league.

Depends what the club want. Versatile players are good but if we want a winger, sign a proper winger.
Yeah he doesn’t fit the profile at all for a Gnonto alternative and we have Ndiaye / Lindstrom for the AM slot so we’d presumably be recruiting him primarily as a deeper midfielder. If we’re interested at all.

Hopefully more of a LW than AM
Unfortunately looks exactly like a AM. Im betting the rumors we had been working on it for months was because he was our backup option. I would be a bit surprised to see us have any real interest in him now that we have Lindstrom and Ndiaye in, considering he has done absolutely nothing on the wing. All of his goals, assists are all from the midfield.

Yeah he doesn’t fit the profile at all for a Gnonto alternative and we have Ndiaye / Lindstrom for the AM slot so we’d presumably be recruiting him primarily as a deeper midfielder. If we’re interested at all.

Due to how active we've been Tony I think we'll be getting used as a link to players by agents etc now

Gana is basically our chief scout these days.

Wish those old links to Camara would resurface. The man is toying with me now, linking his international teammate :o

Surely the Gnonto alternative this lad, listed as an attacking midfielder on transfermarkt but played much of last season out wide by the looks of it

Hes a central player.

Played most of his games last season at CM according to transfermarkt.

Think hes always been CM/ACM. I picked up on him while looking at Camara and seeing him linked everywhere last year.

Yeah I’m a bit unclear on what position we’d be recruiting him for?

Seems to have played a bit of everywhere, which is handy, but you don’t want to fall into the Godfrey “master of none” trap.

He's definitely more a central player looking at him, at 20 probs may not settled on which is his best role yet even.

His stats don't suggest he's that creative etc, but looks to be a strong lad - 5 mins YouTube analysis over and out

Looks a right winger and central midfielder - classic Everton

Hes a central midfielder whose game seems to be picking the ball up deep and running at pace through the middle of the pitch before passing it.

He doesnt fill me with enthusiasm defensively. I noticed hes played on the left a bit as well so could be put into the McNeil role?

A bit left field for me this. Not sure its a real link.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back