Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Everton are readying a loan bid for Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah before the 30 August deadline, sources have told Football Insider.

Speaking on the latest edition of Football Insider’s Inside Track podcast, senior correspondent Pete O’Rourke revealed that a deal could depend on whether Dominic Calvert-Lewin leaves the club before the window closes.
So replace dcl with a loan deal...at least no surprises there. Money as expected to be used to service our debt. Next summer will be fun...

Bit of a difference mate is that besides O'Brien all ours were in before we kicked a ball in pre season, O'Brien's been here two weeks already too and lasted in three games
It is what it is. If Keane underperformes then O'Brien will slot in just like Branthwaite did last season.

You mean like last year when we had to wait for Villa to absolutely dry bum us before he dropped Michael Keane
Yes when we waited all of two games. I think my head will stay on its shoulders for now (although I acknowledge I am asking for trouble since I think this will be a tough match today.)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back