Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

So we just stick with Garner and 90-year old Gana whilst we wait?

I'd also sign another midfielder like Ndidi so Bellingham would have time.

With Gray id ease him in at right back with Godfrey first choice.

Im pretty confident Dyche wont relegate us but if we keep hold of Branthwaite we'd have several young high potential English players and thats a good place fo be in.

Id also bring in Iling Junior at the rumoured £12.5mil fee...for LW.

Sign one of Bellingham and Gray for the long term
Then one of Florentino Luis, Khephren Thuram or Andre for the immediate term

I dont rate Luis and although hes been named as linked to RS and some big name clubs i havent seen Andre.

Thuram is a good player but i think id take the option in the post above.

….watched Bellingham closely in a game earlier this season and if it wasn’t for his ‘name’ you wouldn’t look twice at him, he looked like his brother but was very ordinary.

If maguire is the answer wtf was the question
"Name a player you never want to see sign for Everton under any circumstances whatsoever."

Maguire is a simply absurd suggestion. He's flawed in all the same ways as Michael Keane and is on bigger wages. There is absolutely no reason to take him as part-payment in any deal.

Given the presence of Pickford and Tarkowski, we should be looking for a young, athletic, promising left-footed CB if someone comes in and offers a too-good-to-refuse bid for Branthwaite. And for clarity, that means £80m+

Best signing we could make us getting Dunc back to work with DCL, Beto and Chummy.
They are exactly the sort of players that would improve under his tutelage

I also reckon he’d get on well with Dyche in a no-nonsense, fighting for every ball kind of way
Don't want to be harsh, but isn't this the kind of sentimentaly we need to be getting away from?

No jobs for the boys, only hire proven ability. I love Dunc, but he's proved nothing

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back