Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Thats it for me price is to high but agree i would have had him as second choice striker but if dcl goes we need a clear number one and atm cant see beto doing that.

Not even that could have switched mcneil to a cm in a three imo i think would work with him there with his work rate and may give him more time on the ball

So Ipswich won’t have to pay 30 mill if there relegated.

Makes me think if we really wanted him, we could have done something similar, we could have done a loan for a year - then an obligation next year when we have would have more resource via BMD.

So Ipswich won’t have to pay 30 mill if there relegated.

Makes me think if we really wanted him, we could have done something similar, we could have done a loan for a year - then an obligation next year when we have would have more resource via BMD.
It is a crazy deal. He can be completely crap but you still stay up and have to pay up 30m.

Id be very surprised if he does. He's shown nothing to suggest he's a 30m player in the past two seasons.

When the majority of this forum wanted him a couple of summers back, I’d only seen him in a couple of games for Southampton, actually think they used him all wrong - he’s an outside right in my opinion or right sided forward - made a point of watching him when I could - reminds me a bit of Arnoutovic at a young age. Think hel end up a 8-12 man eventually in that outside right/wing forward position. Actually makes a bit of sense as Ipswich’s width comes from wing backs so Broja can come inside.

There’s something there in my opinion and I’d be curious to see if permanent home can coax it out of him - that and I wonder how good a coach McKenna is - Dude certainly seems like he can get talent out of players, be interesting.

I suspected he was a key target for us - maybe I was wrong, that deal seems doable for us in that context.

Either way, I hope we plan.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back