Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Our squad is weaker having sold Godfrey without replacing him, as he was an effective right back for the second half of last season.

None of our current right backs are Premier League standard, and I think we will go down if we do not bring in an adequate right back. This is our number 1 priority right now.

The argument that we already have three right backs in the squad and therefore other areas of the pitch should be of greater priority doesn’t wash when all three of our current right backs should really be playing in League One.

If we fail to bring in a decent right back this summer, we will be moving into Bramley Moore as a Championship club imo.ZR
He did good tbf, just we know we had 2 players starting, whose strength are defending and are not really good to be balanced full backs, same goes with Mykolenko.

Godfrey got replaced as a CB, but not by someone that can play CB and Fullback

Our squad is weaker having sold Godfrey without replacing him, as he was an effective right back for the second half of last season.

None of our current right backs are Premier League standard, and I think we will go down if we do not bring in an adequate right back. This is our number 1 priority right now.

The argument that we already have three right backs in the squad and therefore other areas of the pitch should be of greater priority doesn’t wash when all three of our current right backs should really be playing in League One.

If we fail to bring in a decent right back this summer, we will be moving into Bramley Moore as a Championship club imo.

TBF, I haven't seen one person argue that here, maybe I missed something. Perhaps Dyche thought he was covered but he was sorely mistaken. It's been obvious for months/years.

On dutch website it says Ajax have loaned a centre back from Juventus so that might put the Holgate rumour to bed.
It also mentions Forest closing in on Nketiah and also pushing for Gimenez from Feyenoord. So Dyche can give his favourite striker a call lol

Cuco says hi!!!

5 years younger than young and available on a free :)

bring a blue home lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back