Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Suffered from playing with Keane too much. Thing slight been a bit different if he’d had Tarkowski and Mykolenko next to him as Branthwaite has been able to have. Instead he was in several disastrous backlines between Keane Kenny Martina Coleman.

On his day fit and in form playing confidently he could play this level but he’s a shell of that player now.

If this goes through it will certainly be investigated by the premier league, seems a very odd transfer. But given that Holgate is on £70k a week, he is going to be one of the top paid players in the league if he stays on that kind of money.

We were linked with a winger from Ajax, Carlos Forbes, last January, perhaps this is some kind of "swap deal" like we did with Villa with Ingrobunam and Dobbin and we are going to see an Ajax player move the other way. Thats the only way it makes sense to me.

Our squad is weaker having sold Godfrey without replacing him, as he was an effective right back for the second half of last season.

None of our current right backs are Premier League standard, and I think we will go down if we do not bring in an adequate right back. This is our number 1 priority right now.

The argument that we already have three right backs in the squad and therefore other areas of the pitch should be of greater priority doesn’t wash when all three of our current right backs should really be playing in League One.

If we fail to bring in a decent right back this summer, we will be moving into Bramley Moore as a Championship club imo.

If this goes through it will certainly be investigated by the premier league, seems a very odd transfer. But given that Holgate is on £70k a week, he is going to be one of the top paid players in the league if he stays on that kind of money.

We were linked with a winger from Ajax, Carlos Forbes, last January, perhaps this is some kind of "swap deal" like we did with Villa with Ingrobunam and Dobbin and we are going to see an Ajax player move the other way. Thats the only way it makes sense to me.
Ingrobunam 🤣🤣

Lids, let's just stick with Tim and be done with it.

Our squad is weaker having sold Godfrey without replacing him, as he was an effective right back for the second half of last season.

None of our current right backs are Premier League standard, and I think we will go down if we do not bring in an adequate right back. This is our number 1 priority right now.

The argument that we already have three right backs in the squad and therefore other areas of the pitch should be of greater priority doesn’t wash when all three of our current right backs should really be playing in League One.

If we fail to bring in a decent right back this summer, we will be moving into Bramley Moore as a Championship club imo.
Can't disagree with any of this.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back