Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if Maupay still goes to Brentford, especially with Toney seemingly heading for the exit.
Holgate will go out on loan with us paying half his wages. I still think Beto could leave if we get a decent offer.
Dom? Christ knows how that ends. He clearly doesn't want to be here, but no one seems to want him, and i'm not sure where he goes that will offer him the money he wants. Who pays top wack for a striker who doesn't score goals? My guess is come November when it's clear, even on a free he isn't going to get this amazing final move he (his agent and his Mrs) craves, he'll sign that contract. My worry is the club think the same and they're pinning their hopes on that which is foolish.
As for Branthwaite. If someone makes a bid that meets the clubs demands he goes, regardless of whether it's today, tomorrow or 1 hour before the close of the window. That goes for anyone in the squad. No one is not for sale thanks to years of mismanagement. Lets be frank, the reason Dyche is here is because he's a manager who gets the best from a limited squad. and limited budget, and he's happy to work under those conditions. If JB was sold tomorrow and he was told that the money wouldn't be made available he'd be annoyed for sure, but publicly he'd say Michael Keane, Tarky and O'Brian are more than capable of seeing us through the season, and that it's the reality of the situation. He wouldn't walk out or kick off like some managers do. He'd work with what he has and try to make the most of it. I like Dyche and i want him to succeed but he's a company man and his allegiance will always be towards the people who pay him, and unfortunately for him, he's working for Farhad Moshiri. What i would say though is he see's that stadium down the road, and he'll know if he can keep us above water, better times are coming... and he'll want to be the man at the helm who benefits from that stadium, from a new owner he'll feel that he's earned the right to be the man in charge should those conditions change.
Anyway, I've gone off piece - I suspect we'll bring in 2 underwhelming but practical loans and any further movement will rely on who leaves. I also suspect we will agree a deal to resign Dele (i imagine that's partly why we never pursued the Phillips loan). It plugs one shortage in the midfield and allows the loans to go towards an attacker and a full back (hopefully) It also allows Garner to move to the RB should he need too.
Absolutely brilliant post mate.

still being linked with Vitor Roque in spainish press, though Real Betis seem to be in pole position

we are apparently going to "miss out" on Broja, not sure im that bothered, only that it potentially strengthens Ipswich. For all the hype he has had 8 goals in 66 premier league games.

French media, L'equipe are reporting that we have told Marseille we want 10 million euros (£8.5m) for Maupay, hopefully we negotiate and he moves on because he is very unlikely to play and in the final year of his contract.

Anything remotely close to 8.5m and I'll do cartwheels

still being linked with Vitor Roque in spainish press, though Real Betis seem to be in pole position

we are apparently going to "miss out" on Broja, not sure im that bothered, only that it potentially strengthens Ipswich. For all the hype he has had 8 goals in 66 premier league games.

French media, L'equipe are reporting that we have told Marseille we want 10 million euros (£8.5m) for Maupay, hopefully we negotiate and he moves on because he is very unlikely to play and in the final year of his contract.

I would take 2 or 3 million never mind 8.5

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back