Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I think we'll get one loan in. Anything more than that is wishful thinking imo.
And if that's a midfielder as is mooted we still haven't really addressed our clear weaknesses at full back and pace on the wing. Not to mention if Dom goes last minute we will end up bringing someone terrible like Weghorst or Wood in its that late in the window. And we have a manager who digs in and plays the same team he better use these new players or the recruitment is pointless....

I think we'll get one loan in. Anything more than that is wishful thinking imo.
Depends on who leaves.

Branners , Maupay and DCL go and it’s game on, they will need to be replaced. Though I don’t honestly see Branthwaite leaving this window.

Knowing Dyche though, if he does he will see that as an opportunity to play Young at left CB.

Another day of other PL clubs signing players and we are awaiting the reveal of Begovic saying how Thelwell was instrumental in getting him back here, there was only one place he wanted to come back to, excited about the new ground blah blah. :)

Hopefully they use the same interview from when he first signed, just so the fella doesn't have ti answer questions like "and you know about the history, plus do you know we've got a new stadium, and have I mentioned if you k ow about how big a club we are with a big history"

i hope we get this lad from Frankfurt in. seems to be able to cover multiple positions. Although i dont get my hopes up. dont think Frankfurt will entertain a loan

Loan with an obligation to buy they probably would, they aren't cash strapped mate, from stuff I've heard, they realise he's not the cm they where wanting but more naturally a wide player. Think they just brought in a new cm due to that.

Best will be a loan with obligation next summer. I will be annoyed if we don’t use the last domestic loan and international loan we have left. Need some more quality and bodies.

We aren't limited to just one more international loan I don't believe, could be wrong on that though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back