Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Surely there’s a few free agents that are available for fullbacks too?
There are but it's not the most enticing list the best I've seen is serge aurier and Cedric Soares so it's bleak
Screenshot_20240821_131425_Chrome.webp

This is embarrassing but even with our history of being inept in aspects of operating a club I was weirdly optimistic even with our limitations I'm recruitment I thought we made a solid start then things just petered out with still significant flaws in our squad , then the friedkin deal collapsing and losing a game against the run of play hopefully a signing or two occurs but you've succeeded in crushing my spirit already Everton congrats

🚨⚪️ EXCL: Leeds United have agreed deal to sign Largie Ramazani from Almería, here we go!

Fee will be €11.7m total package add-ons included plus 15% sell-on clause.

Medical tests booked. 🛫

Another one we were supposedly interested in. But 12M a bit steep i guess for a 4th choice winger.

This is embarrassing but even with our history of being inept in aspects of operating a club I was weirdly optimistic even with our limitations I'm recruitment I thought we made a solid start then things just petered out with still significant flaws in our squad , then the friedkin deal collapsing and losing a game against the run of play hopefully a signing or two occurs but you've succeeded in crushing my spirit already Everton congrats
No point having a spirit when it comes to Everton mate it just get stamped on

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back