Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

🚨⚪️ EXCL: Leeds United have agreed deal to sign Largie Ramazani from Almería, here we go!

Fee will be €11.7m total package add-ons included plus 15% sell-on clause.

Medical tests booked. 🛫

Another one we were supposedly interested in. But 12M a bit steep i guess for a 4th choice winger.
We'll end up locked in negotiations with Leeds for him over several summers, where we refuse to pay their ÂŁ40m asking price - even though he won't be worth anywhere near that.

And then all our fans will be questioning why we didn't by him when he was ÂŁ11m.

Can see it now!!

ÂŁ325k pw with three years left on his deal. He's going to struggle to get a move, imo.
Can’t wait to watch them try and get rid of some of the players they gave guaranteed above market value salaries on 8 year contracts, thinking it was a stroke of genius. Only take half a dozen of them to just think, sod it, I quite like training and not playing.

He seems adamant he's not going over there but, I agree, I don't see where else can afford him unless Chelsea are prepared to heavily subsidise his wage.

I joke but I somewhat feel bad for him. He didn't give himself that ridiculous wage.

I mean, I don't really feel bad for him but he's in a tough spot.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back