Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If by some miracle we stayed up.

Id be targeting:

Diaz on loan at Sheff Utd, very much proving he can cut it at this level.

If Burnley went down id be trying for Odobert, he's going to go on to bigger things.

Although id generally be against it, given our financial situation i wouldn't turn my nose up at Barkley, beggars cant be choosers and we need a central playmaker.

Elsewise id look at Calum O Hare at Coventry.

Id be targeting:

If Burnley went down id be trying for Odobert, he's going to go on to bigger things.

Although id generally be against it, given our financial situation i wouldn't turn my nose up at Barkley, beggars cant be choosers and we need a central playmaker.

Going have be mix again free agents loans and going have some noney to play with but going be a tough window but we need results. Id take a chance on that ohare

Going have be mix again free agents loans and going have some noney to play with but going be a tough window but we need results. Id take a chance on that ohare

Just looking at Diaz's stats hes scored as much as any of our strikers all season in five starts for Sheff Utd mate.

Odobert is a top, top talent in my opinion.

O Hare is a good honest player and would improve us, in an area we need it, progressing play.

Id find it hard to reconcile, but you cant argue with Barkelys performances this season and he will be on a free.

The above would all be pragmatic and i imagine we would have some budget for.

All hinges on staying up but Lloyd Kelly is on a free from Bournemouth at the end of the season - he'd be an option for LB / LCB provided he can get fit. Has had a terrible time with injuries this year

All hinges on staying up but Lloyd Kelly is on a free from Bournemouth at the end of the season - he'd be an option for LB / LCB provided he can get fit. Has had a terrible time with injuries this year
That's the problem, would be another Coleman, missed 83 games due to injuries since 19/20.

He will have much better options than us. Liverpool linked with him for a start

Wasn't he linked with Spurs a few months back or am I confusing him with Tosin at Fulham?

Think those sorts would rather go as squad players at European teams otherwise they'd rather stay at their existing teams than move here.

As said a few days ago I'd be asking about Amad Diallo. Desperately need a wide player who can get the team up the pitch quickly and he clearly has talent and needs to be playing somewhere every week.

Wasn't he linked with Spurs a few months back or am I confusing him with Tosin at Fulham?

Think those sorts would rather go as squad players at European teams otherwise they'd rather stay at their existing teams than move here.

As said a few days ago I'd be asking about Amad Diallo. Desperately need a wide player who can get the team up the pitch quickly and he clearly has talent and needs to be playing somewhere every week.
A good idea, about be the same amount as Harrison, 20-25m, would take him 100% over Harrison. Elanga doing a good job at Forest as well, so this could be a similar signing.

Id be targeting:

Speaking of Coventry, how about that young striker they have who’s on fire. Simms I think his name is….

Hahah

Maybe we can get a loan and bring him back?

Maybe Rights and Media can help us.

10 mil.
1 mil down in the summer.
Then 90 mil over 10 years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back