Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

No I do not.

But, broken record, we have 15 or 16 first team players on 1st July, so some decisions will need to be taken that the fanbase really wont be happy about.
Yeah, there is no space for sentimentality. I would also to get rid of them, but it's basically sure that 1/3 of the current squad won't be here next season. So we would have 17-18 at least already, we still would need a few transfers to come.

I just mean I would extend Coleman and Gueye over Alli, Gomes, Harrison (activate 20m we cannot afford as of now) or Young.

Granted we had the situation of only those 2 expiring, I would not take that into consideration.

Yeah, there is no space for sentimentality. I would also to get rid of them, but it's basically sure that 1/3 of the current squad won't be here next season. So we would have 17-18 at least already, we still would need a few transfers to come.

I just mean I would extend Coleman and Gueye over Alli, Gomes, Harrison (activate 20m we cannot afford as of now) or Young.

Granted we had the situation of only those 2 expiring, I would not take that into consideration.
I don't see how we do anything without selling our crown jewels. Or should I say, the only 2 players people will want to buy. Branners and Onana.

21 players is simply not enough for a PL or Championship season

We have to field 20 players every week in The Premier League and you think it's a good idea to play a full season with 21 players?

If we moved on 15 players we would need at least 14 players in. That's just logic.

Weve have 17 players that have played 5 games or more this season.

21 players is more than enough.

I don't see how we do anything without selling our crown jewels. Or should I say, the only 2 players people will want to buy. Branners and Onana.
Yeah, I've been saying that for a while now, we have deferred payments of Beto and Chermiti to pay off first.

Our budget will be remaining money of the players we lose, we might end up with loans and free transfers in majority.

When one area needs improvements it's the wing and CAM section. Main focus to address.

Would be the creativity profile we need, has good through balls as well. But rather high age and another high 100k+ signing.

He was brilliant for Brentford in that little cameo. Two years on now and he can't get up and down the pitch anymore.

I'd be asking Man. United about Amad Diallo personally.

He ripped it up for Sunderland in the championship this time last year but struggled to get much game time there with Garnacho's emergence. However that goal v RS showed his potential so they must be looking at a season long loan to another prem club surely?

Give me that type of wildcard rapid wide player over a Jack Harrison any day and you can still have McNeill grafting on the other side.

Reiss Nelson and Smith Rowe from Arsenal others to look at if they're available on loan.

Be prepared for the squad to consist of Tarks, Young, Holgate, Coleman, Gueye, Garner, one of the 3 strikers, Dobbin, McNeil, Virginia, U21 players and whatever loans/frees we can cobble together because this squad is getting hugely ripped up given tonight’s news

He was brilliant for Brentford in that little cameo. Two years on now and he can't get up and down the pitch anymore.

I'd be asking Man. United about Amad Diallo personally.

He ripped it up for Sunderland in the championship this time last year but struggled to get much game time there with Garnacho's emergence. However that goal v RS showed his potential so they must be looking at a season long loan to another prem club surely?

Give me that type of wildcard rapid wide player over a Jack Harrison any day and you can still have McNeill grafting on the other side.

Reiss Nelson and Smith Rowe from Arsenal others to look at if they're available on loan.
Surely there is a loan deal to be had there, can't get a look in at Arsenal, think Brighton want Reiss Nelson don't they.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back