Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Im gutted he isnt, he would have liquidated us about 5 years ago and I would be enjoying this weekend of football.

Tell you what, id have invested in the youth teams.

At this point we would actually have some in the 23s to call up down our non-existant right.

Yesterdays inspirational performance taken into consideration...

...I'd still move on 15 players.

In the first eleven starters, that would only affect right back, right 'wing', attacking midfield and centre forward.

The four positions we are sorely lacking in.

In the first eleven starters, that would only affect right back, right 'wing', attacking midfield and centre forward.

Zat, I don’t know how many more times we can explain this to you. Nobody wants to buy our crap wasters.

If we moved on 15 players, we would need to replace them with at least 10, to make a squad.

That would require around 15-20 transfers to take place in a Summer window, with The Euros being held This Summer and not to mention the vast sums of money needed, I am going to suggest that the football club will not do that.

I am not suggesting your idea isn't super, just I am not entirely sure it's feasible.

But hey, we can indeed wait and see.

If we moved on 15 players, we would need to replace them with at least 10, to make a squad.

That would require around 15-20 transfers to take place in a Summer window, with The Euros being held This Summer and not to mention the vast sums of money needed, I am going to suggest that the football club will not do that.

I am not suggesting your idea isn't super, just I am not entirely sure it's feasible.

But hey, we can indeed wait and see.

I think 15 out & 9 in would be doable.

We really arent using all the squad players consistently.

Only 4 starting places are affected.

If we carry on like this its certain doom.

The only thing we should all agree on, is that we don’t allow this crap manager to make any signings.

Get rid of the manager before we sign anyone.

Tbf I thought 15 players out was laughable but then we do have 8 contracts/loans expiring this summer + Branthwaite and Onana taking us to 10 out the door. Then you have the likes of Maupay and 8 extra contracts expiring next year that could be slightly easier to move albeit just offloading the contracts rather than getting any money in.

The problem is we would need to replace all of those 15 players whilst essentially only getting actual money from 2 of them. Whilst also having to start paying for both Beto and Chermiti.

We are very much circling the drain and our squad and financial situation make it hard to see how we ever get out of it before going down without appointing a manager capable of punch far above his weight.

Tbf I thought 15 players out was laughable but then we do have 8 contracts/loans expiring this summer + Branthwaite and Onana taking us to 10 out the door. Then you have the likes of Maupay and 8 extra contracts expiring next year that could be slightly easier to move albeit just offloading the contracts rather than getting any money in.

The problem is we would need to replace all of those 15 players whilst essentially only getting actual money from 2 of them. Whilst also having to start paying for both Beto and Chermiti.

We are very much circling the drain and our squad and financial situation make it hard to see how we ever get out of it before going down without appointing a manager capable of punch far above his weight.

How many players do you want in the squad?

If we move on 15 and bring in 9 that would give us 21 players.

As you said, when you look at:
A: Contracts expiring this + next year
B: That only 4 positions in the 11 are affected

Then its a clear opportunity for changes.

15 out means 4 starting players in & 4 squad players.

How many players do you want in the squad?

If we move on 15 and bring in 9 that would give us 21 players.

As you said, when you look at:
A: Contracts expiring this + next year
B: That only 4 positions in the 11 are affected

Then its a clear opportunity for changes.

15 out means 4 starting players in & 4 squad players.
Sell the ones we can drop the leftovers. Start from scratch top to bottom of the entire organization

If Dyche is to stay on next season, it may be worth making Eriksen an offer.

I know he wouldn't be a natural fit in open play, but he could be invaluable in a team that relies so much on set pieces.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back