Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I thought he looks fantastic when attacking, some of his crosses are tailor made for what were trying to achieve.

This is true

1: PSR wasnt failed due to tranfers.

2: I know the rest, I actually stated this in the previous post lol

"of course wed need to pay wages and that 12month amortization"

lol
So if we do as you said in your other post in the other thread.

We bring in 20m, we then spend 100m, where does that 80million come from Zat?

That is 80million that we need to find, our books might show a "profit", cos its 20m a season, but where does the 80million come from we need to find?

The first year its 20million In and 20million Out, but for the other 4 years, our accounts show 20million going out and nothing coming in.

I thought he looks fantastic when attacking, some of his crosses are tailor made for what were trying to achieve.

This is true

1: PSR wasnt failed due to tranfers.

2: I know the rest, I actually stated this in the previous post lol

"of course wed need to pay wages and that 12month amortization"

lol
Well if Hall likes to cross the halfway line,
That’s a no from
Dyche

I will explain it like this :

Joe Bloggs sold for 20million, 100k a week.

We then sign :

Jimmy Jones for 20million, 50k a week
Jeff Harrison 20million, 50k a week
Fred Smith 20million, 50k a week
Julia Jones 20million, 50k a week
Robert De Niro 20million, 50k a week

Year 1 20m in, 20m out, 5m in wages saved, 13m in wages added = 8m spent, screw you FFP, we beat you.
Year 2 20m out, 13m in wages
Year 3 40m out, 26m in wages
Year 4 60m out, 39m in wages
Year 5 80m out, 52m in wages

So in Zats world, everything is fine in FFP land, despite us spending 140million.

@Zatara can you please read this and understand it, try and avoid calling me stupid or putting in stupid emojis, I understand FFP and PSR, I just dont think you do.

Beating FFP is easy, its a flawed system that allows Chelsea to spend 800million in 12months, but Chelsea is a club that makes a profit every single year, has huge revenue and can swallow the loses every year on their accounts, Everton do not have that luxury.

So if we do as you said in your other post in the other thread.

We bring in 20m, we then spend 100m, where does that 80million come from Zat?

That is 80million that we need to find, our books might show a "profit", cos its 20m a season, but where does the 80million come from we need to find?

The first year its 20million In and 20million Out, but for the other 4 years, our accounts show 20million going out and nothing coming in.

You realise i didnt say that right lol

@Nymzee pointed out about covering FFP at £100mil.

To which, £20mil would cover that expenditure this summer on the books.

Also, yes it would mean a further 4 years of £20mil sales as well but, thats the rules.

Well if Hall likes to cross the halfway line,
That’s a no from
Dyche

Yes, we'd be building for a new manager.

I will explain it like this :

Joe Bloggs sold for 20million, 100k a week.

We then sign :

Jimmy Jones for 20million, 50k a week
Jeff Harrison 20million, 50k a week
Fred Smith 20million, 50k a week
Julia Jones 20million, 50k a week
Robert De Niro 20million, 50k a week

Year 1 20m in, 20m out, 5m in wages saved, 13m in wages added = 8m spent, screw you FFP, we beat you.
Year 2 20m out, 13m in wages
Year 3 40m out, 26m in wages
Year 4 60m out, 39m in wages
Year 5 80m out, 52m in wages

So in Zats world, everything is fine in FFP land, despite us spending 140million.

@Zatara can you please read this and understand it, try and avoid calling me stupid or putting in stupid emojis, I understand FFP and PSR, I just dont think you do.

Beating FFP is easy, its a flawed system that allows Chelsea to spend 800million in 12months, but Chelsea is a club that makes a profit every single year, has huge revenue and can swallow the loses every year on their accounts, Everton do not have that luxury.

Do you realise "Zat's world" is basic understanding of the rules?

The part you have chosen to omit is SALES.

Zat no offence, but your world is a world where we sell our entire squad and buy a new one in the same window. I don’t think we live in the same galaxy personally.

I have never suggested this.

The amusing part of all this is you crying about FFP and PSR while not understanding the regulations lol

I have never suggested this.

The amusing part of all this is you crying about FFP and PSR while not understanding the regulations lol

Here you are literally suggesting it:

OUT = 15 Players

Lonergan
Godfrey
Keane
Holgate
Young
Coleman
Doucoure
Gomes
Gana
Dele
Harrison
Danjuma
DCL
Beto
Maupay

SQUAD = 12 Players

GK: Pickford / Virginia / Tyrer
LB: Mykolenko
CB: Branthwaite
CB: Tarkowski
RB: Patterson
DM: Onana
LM: McNeil / Dobbin
CM: Garner
CM:
RM:
CF: Chermiti

MINIMUM INS = 9 Players

1 × LB/LCB
1 × CB
1 × RB/RCB
1 × DM/CM
2 × CM
2 × RW/LW
1 × CF

A massive recycle of players.

You realise i didnt say that right lol

@Nymzee pointed out about covering FFP at £100mil.

To which, £20mil would cover that expenditure this summer on the books.

Also, yes it would mean a further 4 years of £20mil sales as well but, thats the rules.

Yes, we'd be building for a new manager.
Ok, you have no interest in talking about this with any sense or reason, I shall bid you a farewell.

lol yeah it’s done them the world of good hasn’t it.
Yup, scattergun approach that has achieved nothing including a change of manager. I'm sure if you asked people there, given the money they have spent that they would have hoped to have been much more mid table by now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back