Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

A winger /forward with PACE 100% essential this week. The difference it makes to counters and I can't believe we haven't addressed it again. Lindstrom and Ndiaye are swift but not explosive. Again watching Brentford one ball over the top they are in with either of their wide forwards, it is not rocket science. And won't require any attacking tactical work from Dyche let's not kid ourselves he does very little of that...

Evan Ferguson would be a great loan with option or even obligation.

Jonathan David still not sold 2nd window in a row...one year left at Lille. Use any DCL money for an offer.

An obligation would be well north of 70m, weren’t they rumored to have told arsenal and United last summer they’d have to get close to 100m for him

Yes but some posters said previously in here that he dropped off substantially this season for various reasons.

I think if we had a new owner and managed to get decent fees for DCL + Maupay this summer + Beto next summer we may be able to afford the additional cash required for him -- with revenue from the new stadium.

A winger /forward with PACE 100% essential this week. The difference it makes to counters and I can't believe we haven't addressed it again. Lindstrom and Ndiaye are swift but not explosive. Again watching Brentford one ball over the top they are in with either of their wide forwards, it is not rocket science. And won't require any attacking tactical work from Dyche let's not kid ourselves he does very little of that...

can’t see it can you?

Yes but some posters said previously in here that he dropped off substantially this season for various reasons.

I think if we had a new owner and managed to get decent fees for DCL + Maupay this summer + Beto next summer we may be able to afford the additional cash required for him -- with revenue from the new stadium.
Yeah he dropped off slightly due partially to a few injuries, which is to be expected at his age. But their would still be massive interest in him so his price would be high.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back