Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

True. But I'm worried about Bournemouth having watched this they can be got at though. My point was more that they have an abundance of pace compared to us what I'm saying is you don't need to pay 20m for pace
Oh yes definitely. Fast skilful players that finish are headed to the very top teams. Fast and vaguely competent players still cause defences headaches at our level. At the very least, opposition full backs can’t just bomb on miles into the attacking half as they do at the moment against us. They know they have a good 10 minutes to get back if they lose the ball.

To think, King Kev had Kudus & Minteh lined up but missed out on both over 2 summer windows.

What might have been.
Kev has done an outstanding job of identifying fast wingers for us to show and interest in per Football Insider, all of whom go on to join better teams than us, for more money than we could afford, then spent what little we have on Beto and a CB that can’t get on the pitch. 👏

I don’t envy him, but he’s still crap.

Big 7 days coming up for our season.

Get shut of DCL and we can maybe rejuvenate up front.

We should also be looking to get dead wood out of the club like Patterson.

Also, if Begovic is back then do we really need Virginia, who can fetch a fee, I would imagine.

We need stuff like this to happen in order to bring a couple in to cushion us from poor form, injuries and suspensions.

We should also be looking to get dead wood out of the club like Patterson. Dyche.

Also, if Begovic is back then do we really need Virginia, who can fetch a fee, I would imagine.

We need stuff like this to happen in order to bring a couple in to cushion us from poor form, injuries and suspensions.
There you go Dave...

I would say no chance Richy comes back, but player power is quite powerful.

Whether it's THIS powerful I'm not sure.

I think spurs would let him go on loan mate, if his wages were covered and say a 5-6m loan fee, question is would we pay that.

If we sold DCL it would be an absolute no brainer to bring Richy back for a season though, no chance we'd be able to replace DCL otherwise...

Richy coming back would lift the whole club.

He would also inject a bit of character into a team with absolutely none.

But this is also a complete pipe dream.

With a normal manager I think Richy would come back if we agreed a loan with spurs mate, two things really matter to him, playing for Brazil and the Everton fans.

He's no longer in the Brazil side, he's never seemed to have moved on from Everton deep down either.

Would he come here with Dyche in charge though, I doubt it. But stranger things have happened.

We should also be looking to get dead wood out of the club like Patterson.

He will still start Keane with McNeil and Harrison on the wing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back