Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I would say no chance Richy comes back, but player power is quite powerful.

Whether it's THIS powerful I'm not sure.
He’s a big earner the manager isn’t really playing, they’d happily sell but have no interest other than Saudi which the player rejected. Those are generally the circumstances where a loan may well become available late in the window and it might suit everyone.

I would say no chance Richy comes back, but player power is quite powerful.

Whether it's THIS powerful I'm not sure.

Richy coming back would lift the whole club.

He would also inject a bit of character into a team with absolutely none.

But this is also a complete pipe dream.

richy playing for dyche? my eyes would be deceiving!

anyway it’s more than a pipe dream

but he would have a huge huge positive impact

hence why we can’t and won’t :(

Agreed. You also 100% know he would give every breath in his body every game for us. Sadly I think people need to let him go, he's just a massive flirt. :(

He’s a big earner the manager isn’t really playing, they’d happily sell but have no interest other than Saudi which the player rejected. Those are generally the circumstances where a loan may well become available late in the window and it might suit everyone.
I think Levy would rather he sat on their bench than "give him away" to us.

We would want him basically free.

Agreed. You also 100% know he would give every breath in his body every game for us. Sadly I think people need to let him go, he's just a massive flirt. :(

It’s only unrealistic in the sense that Levy would want £40m at least for him. He’s not at the level required to play for Spurs and his next move will be back down to a team around our level. He was never a Champions League standard player, this has been proven by his spell at Spurs. I think we did very well to get the fee that we got for him.

(Yes he’d improve us and is better than Dom and Beto)

If he is happy here, his goals will return. Perfect replacement for DCL.

Many injuries since leaving

Depending on where you look Chukwumenka is on between £100-120k per week which is massive so I don't see that happening and as much as Thelwell seems to want Gnonto I'd rather not myself, just don't think he is that good.

Depends if he wants regular games next to his mate Iroegbunam.

On the one hand yes, on the other what about his injuries?

For a permanent signing we need better

Richy would not be worth the price we would have to pay unfortunately. I love him, he had a positive overall impact here, but he has a lot of the same shortfalls the current roster has. You can only trust him to stay upright for half of the season and the other half he is bumbling on his arse. Spurs would try to skin us in all likelihood.

We could use him, but at what cost? Dom swap with some cash is about the best we can hope for.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back