Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I wonder if Chelsea will be looking to loan out Mudryk, especially if they are looking to sign Sancho, as reported?

Chelsea are being really melodramatic about how crap Mudryk is, acting like he’s the worst player they’ve ever seen, quite like they did with Barkley tbh.

Mudryk has bags of pace and is a massive upgrade on Dwight ‘let’s go backwards’ McNeil. If he’s one of the players that Chelsea will want to send out on loan, then we should be in for him imo.

I wonder if Chelsea will be looking to loan out Mudryk, especially if they are looking to sign Sancho, as reported?

Chelsea are being really melodramatic about how crap Mudryk is, acting like he’s the worst player they’ve ever seen, quite like they did with Barkley tbh.

Mudryk has bags of pace and is a massive upgrade on Dwight ‘let’s go backwards’ McNeil. If he’s one of the players that Chelsea will want to send out on loan, then we should be in for him imo.

lol behave mate not a chance

The last thing we need is a player with 0% confidence as it is

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back