Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I have no idea how likely getting Mudryk on loan may be, but there’s no way we are in a position to turn him down if the opportunity was there. He’d be a significant upgrade to our midfield. I’d much rather he was loaned to us than to one of our relegation rivals.
Yeh agree. Imagine dyche would need a leg amputation for McNeil to consider playing him

I can see DCL off to Arsenal or Newcastle late in the window.

Maupey will definitely be gone.

So that leaves Beto given Chemiti is out for possibly the new year.

We definitely need to bring in another forward plus midfielder, a winger and a right back

He wants out, the relationship between Dyche and the majority of first team players is broken beyond repair, the new signings can’t believe what they have walked into, it is a broken football club
Christ are you still here
I go away for 2 years and the same plonkers are still sniping about
Your own lot have plenty of forums you could infest

Who in their right minds would sign for us? I’ll tell you what’s likely right now, Branthwaite will go to Utd, however don’t rule out a move across the park, we will get Chris Wood as a replacement for DCL who will definitely leave, possibly to europe, any money left over will go towards paying the wages/ running costs. Also forget about Textor, that had collapsed due to him taking a controlling interest in Palace, they have their own financial worries btw
It’s time to go to bed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back