Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

From the Frankfurt paper today discussing business before the window shuts.

Eintracht Frankfurt wants to sell Dina Ebimbe this summer​

Junior Dina Ebimbe is probably at the top of the list . The 23-year-old was not in the squad for the first matchday of the new Bundesliga season against Borussia Dortmund. Sports director Markus Krösche cited poor training performances as the reason. In general, the 23-year-old rarely makes use of his potential, which is why Eintracht Frankfurt would actually like to sell Dina Ebimbe. Everton is being talked about as a potential buyer, but there are said to be no concrete negotiations yet.
Ebimbe plays on the right side of midfield and also at CM, according to Transfermarkt. I'd like to see him come in on loan with an option to buy, let's see if he can offer more on the right than Harrison does. Maybe (just maybe) the rumours of a poor attitude in training are exaggerated, or linked to a personality clash? Worth a loan to find out?

problem is, to get in the team on the wing you have to be a master at dribbling backwards 50 metres at high speed towards your own defenders. Not many about….
Best thing about that 'move' from McNeil is that he's never moved that quickly going towards goal, but when tasked with being a coward and dribbling out of an attack and into safety he's waltzing past players with ease.

Just for fun ...my guess at
outs by the end of the window...
Holgate and Maupay on loan somewhere / anywhere.
DCL to Newcastle for £10-15 million
Doucoure to Saudis £10million.
I'd prefer to see a higher fee for DCL and selling Maupay would be better than loaning him out, but what you're outlining there would be ok. Who do you want to come in at CF in that scenario?

Just for fun ...my guess at
outs by the end of the window...
Holgate and Maupay on loan somewhere / anywhere.
DCL to Newcastle for £10-15 million
Doucoure to Saudis £10million.
This I would be on board with...

Mangala, new RB and a striker min bringing in. A wide player would be perfect. But would be surprised if we bring 1 of these in never mind 4.

Sign Mangala and surely we sell Doucoure.

Too many midfielders otherwise
Not really have one more than last season then tim gana garner mangala then armstrong
Ebimbe plays on the right side of midfield and also at CM, according to Transfermarkt. I'd like to see him come in on loan with an option to buy, let's see if he can offer more on the right than Harrison does. Maybe (just maybe) the rumours of a poor attitude in training are exaggerated, or linked to a personality clash? Worth a loan to find out?
If mangala signs we dont have a loan spot for him only have one in england to use

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back