Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I'd be interested to see the success rate of transfers from what league etc, obviously its all debatable what transfers are seen as a success and what are seen as flops. But i look at the highest transfers from ligue 1 to the PL (Pepe, Yoro, Ndombele, Doku, Martial, Mendy, Lacazette, Dissasi, Bernardo Silva) not many are hits,
Yeh and then weirdly some of the cheaper buys like Mahrez and Kante were bangers. We need someone like that Walsh guy to find us some

Can I go there and boo him
I like to get my boo ‘s in early if possible
I’m already on it mate.

He got off the plane with his hands tied behind his back and with a sack over his head. Four big blacked-out SUVs were waiting on the apron for him. Some guys in suits got out and bundled him into one of the SUVs while the others looked around suspiciously while talking into their wrists.
The SUVs then sped off in the direction of FF.
I did manage to get a Boo in though.
I hope they got the right guy.

Last edited:
Everton midfielder Halid Djankpata has arrived in Italy ahead of a move to Serie B side Spezia, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

The Italian journalist reported on his website [29 August], that the 19-year-old is set to finalise his exit from Goodison Park on Thursday (29 August).

-- This is a sale for a fee.

IMG_9051.webp

24 year old RB.

Another one to watch.

I wouldn’t be happy paying £2-£3 if it’s second hand information tbh
Then don’t mate. Don’t force anyone to and it’s each to there own. However, your obsession with me is a little weird, but to once again prove a point, whilst the whole world was panicking over Fiorentina and him preferring a move to them, and no ‘tweet’ from Fabrizio, over on that second hand information site I made it very clear he fancied a return to the premier league and Everton were just waiting for the green light for him to travel which was then confirmed an hour or so later.

Then don’t mate. Don’t force anyone to and it’s each to there own. However, your obsession with me is a little weird, but to once again prove a point, whilst the whole world was panicking over Fiorentina and him preferring a move to them, and no ‘tweet’ from Fabrizio, over on that second hand information site I made it very clear he fancied a return to the premier league and Everton were just waiting for the green light for him to travel which was then confirmed an hour or so later.
PLS BRING ME A WINGERRRRRRRR

Hi mate, do you think Dcl and Holgate will be sold by tomorrow?Thank you for giving insight on transfer news, as always.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back