Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If Mangala comes in we still need

RB (or versatile fullback can cover both sides) and quick Winger
Possibly a forward if we can do a deal

We will still have 1 domestic and 2 overseas loan slots left. We need to make full use of them

If Mangala comes in we still need

RB (or versatile fullback can cover both sides) and quick Winger
Possibly a forward if we can do a deal

We will still have 1 domestic and 2 overseas loan slots left. We need to make full use of them
Dyche will play Young (no rb), Dcl leaving for £20m on 22:20 pm tomorrow and we would hear the at least we tried news for the winger after the deadline is closed.

And it's baffling because mangala should meet his very persnickety criteria of accruing premier league experience he's just a caveman who despises change. I seriously hold the belief that if it was possible he would play the same 11 without any subs every game
After us he is a pundit imo, I just think he is so out of touch with the modern game now that the average Championship team wouldn't want him.

I genuinely think he’s doing it to wind us up.
I think there’s a bit of that going on, but he is a massive gammon at the end of the day. You can count on one hand the number of foreign players he had during his time at Burnley.

He doesn’t give two hoots about football outside of these shores, it’s like he sees players who haven’t played here before as coming from a different sport.

After us he is a pundit imo, I just think he is so out of touch with the modern game now that the average Championship team wouldn't want him.
I feel that he's developed a brand despite getting burnley relegated twice as a fire fighter so regardless of his archaic football a team will get desperate and employ him once again.

The recruitment aspect with him here is a conundrum, do you let him have a greater degree of involvement even though his picks would likely be one dimensional or players that are aged veterans that he always wanted to acquire, otherwise it seems if he's not fully championing a signing he's reluctant to play them.

And it's baffling because mangala should meet his very persnickety criteria of accruing premier league experience he's just a caveman who despises change. I seriously hold the belief that if it was possible he would play the same 11 without any subs every game
Bet he hates squad numbers.

He talks so much about Premier League experience when the highest he got as a player was the Championship, what does he know about being a Premier League player?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back