Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Hmm. Bobble doesn't seem happy at all in his stream thing. Reading between the lines, I think we're done. Stand down guys.

Is using the phrase 'scratching around trying to do something' repeatedly. Keeps reiterating that there is no money and we are looking at the loan market, so I'm guessing Ernest Nuamah is nor happening, as we can't loan both lads from Lyon.

Why was anyone expecting anything different?

We all know we’re skint, we all know we needed a Dom sale to do anything. Window shuts tomorrow. None of what you said should surprise a single Evertonian.

Hmm. Bobble doesn't seem happy at all in his stream thing. Reading between the lines, I think we're done. Stand down guys.

Is using the phrase 'scratching around trying to do something' repeatedly. Keeps reiterating that there is no money and we are looking at the loan market, so I'm guessing Ernest Nuamah is nor happening, as we can't loan both lads from Lyon.

How come they used to do Spaces but now they have put stuff like that behind a paywall on Patreon

Been like this for years, kind of expect it by now.

Hope so DCL doesn't want to be here and doesn't like dyche apparently
Now someone has made the last bit up surely if that’s a rumour. I wouldn’t blame him for not liking Dyche’s football, which makes him play like a more visually appealing Ashley Barnes. But after successive Everton managers nearly killed him by playing him as soon as he could get out of bed unassisted, Dyche risked everything, the clubs status and his own limited reputation, to allow Dom to really recover, and then even more time to get stronger, then a bit more time to mentally adjust to playing without fear of injury, all whilst sucking up valuable wages and watching Demarai playing up top as the big man. And week after week in the pressers defended all questions about Dom’s likely return date so their was no pressure.

Dyche will soon leave us with a litany of mistakes, but who’s handling of Dom stopped him being Andy Carroll V2.0 (who incidentally scored 4 goals in 31 apps last season, so could be a loan option?)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back