Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

The last day of the transfer window approaching, a known everton tradition in embracing disappointment where the stages of grief are fully explored and this thread becomes a support group. I know what awaits me but as an everton supporter i am also an established masochist, so I'll be checking the transfer news incessantly with the chances of being rewarded looking slim

This time tomorrow, even the faint whiff of a Danny Ings will be enough to set some lids off.

IMG_4745.webp

Oh my God. Bobble's just said that Chelsea have offered us David Fofana as a straight swap for DCL and we've turned it down!! 🙈🙈🙈

He's said we value Fofana at £12m and DCL as significantly higher than that!
Chelsea might get desperate if they don't get Osinhem also trying to get ride of players like Fofana. Try and squeeze 5-10m out of them and it is a deal

Oh my God. Bobble's just said that Chelsea have offered us David Fofana as a straight swap for DCL and we've turned it down!! 🙈🙈🙈

He's said we value Fofana at £12m and DCL as significantly higher than that!
If that's true it doesn't sound like a terrible swap in terms of valuation, I think Fofana is probably worth more than 12. He's a very decent young player.

But maybe the concern is that Fofana doesn't do the same job so we'd have to find another CF with no money. But we could maybe loan Broja too?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back