Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

They don't have to cost lots. We should have a wide list of targets.

When was the last time we signed a young attacker in the 5m price range and developed them as a player ?
I get that, and I agree. I would love us to use this model. However we should have been doing that years ago. Right now, whether us fans like it or not, we have to stay in this league until the stadium is bringing us revenue (unless we sell it and rent it back to clear our debts). The way to stay in the PL is Dyche and a pragmatic approach. Fingers crossed the years ahead will include a long term statergy under new ownership.

So Fofana, the Rennes right back, the Lyon winger, a name out of nothing or nobody else. Take your pick for tomorrow lol.
If you could get the Rennes RB, Nuamah, Fofana as well as Mangala in tomorrow with Maupay, Holgate and DCL going out I think we`d all be happy with that wouldn`t we?

Like anything, it is OK having these signings if Dyche plays them or plays them to their stregnths instead of hoofball.

my hope is mate your right!

tell ourselves we won’t ( which is the everton in us )

and if we do it’s a bonus!
That’s why I’m gonna take a relaxed approach, check things in the morning, quick flick during my break then dip in and out in the evening. If it only ends up being Mangala then meh but anything can happen

Tomorrow looks like going with very little activity except that guy booed in for the medical (not booked) so god helps us all of Saturday doesn’t go to plan 😄

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back