Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If you could get the Rennes RB, Nuamah, Fofana as well as Mangala in tomorrow with Maupay, Holgate and DCL going out I think we`d all be happy with that wouldn`t we?

Like anything, it is OK having these signings if Dyche plays them or plays them to their stregnths instead of hoofball.
We would but judging by recent windows getting all of them is not happening. It will be one more loan I guess which I am confident about. As posted before DCL is only happening if Chelsea don't get Osinhem can not see other clubs desperate for him

it could be either or neither of those TBF lol.

I think that Italian tipster fraud said €0.5m loan with €5.5m obligation & 20% sell on.

EDIT: found it for you

Doesn’t look like a bad deal tbh…I mean… he’s a horrible little git and he’s so crap… 6m euros with the add ons and sell on fee is probably the best we could have hoped for given how late in the day it is… he’s not going to play and is costing us money … well done Kev on this one

Most of the time when they don't come back there's good reason for it. Antonee Robinson is one of the few that in hindsight it feels like a mistake to have let go. But we were shopping in a more premium place back then. Robinson was trying to break in during the back end of Baines career and the first few seasons of Digne. He wasn't good enough for us then, but of course I'd take him now (I still think Myko would be my preferred starter though).

And also, to throw an example of a loan being beneficial. You have Branthwaite.
Plus Coleman

We would but judging by recent windows getting all of them is not happening. It will be one more loan I guess which I am confident about. As posted before DCL is only happening if Chelsea don't get Osinhem can not see other clubs desperate for him
Assignon, Nuamah and Mangala can all be international loans whilst Fofana could be a domestic loan, if we buy Fofana that will still leave us a domestic loan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back