Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Tbh mate I don't think most players really give a toss about how much of a basket case we are financially. Players don't care about that stuff as long as they get their wage on time.

Players want to be somewhere they can showcase their talents and advance their career, atm under Dyche we are not the place to do that.

i agree mate he’s as attractive as FS

but overall it’s not on him why we are this way

and why he’s even manager is as the overall picture

maybe if we was run well we wouldnt have dyche so wouldn’t be moaning he can’t attract players

Wow, just WOW!

IMG_1235.webp

Mate...................its not fantasy football.

We have made some decent signings.
Lindstrum
NDiaye
Iroegbunam looks a bargain

O'Brien has room to develop
Mangala could be decent

Dyche isn't exactly the apple of my eye but people get far to carried away with transfers. Its a slow process, new shiny attacking names will come about again next summer when the shiny names from this summer have gone back to France holland but maybe 5% of them have been a success
We've made a couple of decent signings this summer but failed to address the biggest issue in the squad - pace and goals.

Those type of players are the most sought after in football and, just my opinion but atm I don't think we can compete with anyone for a players signature. All the players we've signed we did so unopposed, and if we were competing with other PL sides I don't think we'd have got them over the line personally.

I think Dyche is a big reason for that. How do you sell a young forward on the idea that coming here to play this football would be a good move for their career? I don't think you can, unless you basically tell them he's going to be out the door in the near future.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back