Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

@ForeverBlue92 got obliterated by @MikeH72, the usual crap he talks and then being torpedoed by the vaults

@Bakayoko Stracqualursi seems very insecure with Dom and is trying his hardest to get this Calvert-Zoolander thing trending

@matty1878 has been relatively normal, I’m personally waiting till 11pm though.

Dom seems to be the biggest talking point today

Pretty crap day in all honest

@ForeverBlue92 got obliterated by @MikeH72, the usual crap he talks and then being torpedoed by the vaults

@Bakayoko Stracqualursi seems very insecure with Dom and is trying his hardest to get this Calvert-Zoolander thing trending

@matty1878 has been relatively normal, I’m personally waiting till 11pm though.

Dom seems to be the biggest talking point today

Pretty crap day in all honesty
Calvert-Zoolander is brilliant. He's scored so many goals and assists. So many shots on target. We should build our whole attack around him for another 5 seasons. The whole team and all the fans should wear girl's clothes to get behind him because of his excellent return for all the circle jerkery his tiny cult indulge in. Poll asap

I am not shocked or annoyed at the lack of movement today

But I am very disappointed with the business earlier in the window.

Pace and attacking threat were the clear weakness in the team. Everybody knew it. It couldn't have been more clear. But yet again it hasn't been addressed properly.

We didn't prioritise the key positions again.

The good news is that we spent most of our budget on a shiny new CB to sit on the bench, though.

Guess Bobble said nothing of value?

IMG_0513.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back