Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I am not shocked or annoyed at the lack of movement today

But I am very disappointed with the business earlier in the window.

Pace and attacking threat were the clear weakness in the team. Everybody knew it. It couldn't have been more clear. But yet again it hasn't been addressed properly.

We didn't prioritise the key positions again.
Dyche did say, we weren't going to be doing anyting, apart from the midfielder if he signs? I guess we should believe him? Still a few hours left, Chelsea might come back with a better offer for Dom. Then things might happen. I won't hold my breath. Hope if Dom stays he gets his head sorted at least until January.

Dyche did say, we weren't going to be doing anyting, apart from the midfielder if he signs? I guess we should believe him? Still a few hours left, Chelsea might come back with a better offer for Dom. Then things might happen. I won't hold my breath. Hope if Dom stays he gets his head sorted at least until January.

mark my words if dcl goes

it’s just beto till cherms is back vault me

I am not shocked or annoyed at the lack of movement today

But I am very disappointed with the business earlier in the window.

Pace and attacking threat were the clear weakness in the team. Everybody knew it. It couldn't have been more clear. But yet again it hasn't been addressed properly.

We didn't prioritise the key positions again.

We were told before the summer that not much is happening. We got a few players on the cheap, sold a big one (literally) and here we are, not much happening.

We were told before the summer that not much is happening. We got a few players on the cheap, sold a big one (literally) and here we are, not much happening.
The issue is that when there is not much money available, its even more important to target your priority positions.

We haven't done that. And it's 5pm on deadline day and we still aren't 100% sure if our starting centre forward is staying at the club.

We need pace and attacking threat. Everyone can see it. Surely the club know it. So why was our remaining budget put towards a defender.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back